Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Looking Out My Back Door

Well, I was just sitting at the kitchen table and was looking out the window and I noticed the cows rushing around.  So, I got up and took a look out the back door and I watched the "Bull" come running around the corner of the house and then he headed out to the pasture and started all the cows to running. I watched for a while and I notice that he was making all the cows go the way he wanted them to go.  He would run after this one and then that one.  All the while making a huffing noise and they all seemed to know just what he wanted them to do.  They would all come together and form a circle and then some of the cows would take off in a different direction and he would run to them and make them come back to where he wanted them to be.  It was fun just to watch him operate. 

Then, our two donkeys (Jinny and Jinny Girl) came up to the fence wanting me to pet them and I always feed them apples and carrots.  Their coats are all shinny and they have put on a few extra pounds.  But, all in all they are healthy and seem to be happy.  I think thats all one can ask for in life.  Don't sweat the small stuff and just keep on going.  Love to you all from Out My Back Door.

No comments:

Post a Comment